The service operator and the administrator of personal data is Ana Johnson.
The operator’s email contact address is email@example.com.
The operator is the data controller for your personal data voluntarily provided on the website.
2. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Managing the comment system.
- Handling inquiries via the contact form.
- The website collects information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntarily entered data in forms, which are entered into the operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files (so-called “cookies”) on end devices.
2. Data Protection Methods Used by the Operator
The login and data entry areas are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This means that personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server. Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the Operator has the key to read it. This ensures that the data is protected in case of a database breach. The operator periodically changes their administrative passwords. Data backup is regularly performed for data protection. An essential part of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the operator to process personal data, including regular updates of programming components.
3. Your Rights and Additional Information on Data Usage
In some situations, the administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if necessary to fulfill an agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
Hosting companies under a data processing agreement.
Comment system operators.
Authorized employees and collaborators who use data to achieve the website’s operational goals.
- Companies providing marketing services on behalf of the administrator. Your personal data processed by the administrator will not be retained longer than necessary for the activities related to it, as specified by separate regulations (e.g., accounting). Regarding marketing data, it will not be processed for more than 3 years. You have the right to request from the administrator:
- Access to your personal data.
- Correction of your data.
- Deletion of your data.
- Restriction of processing.
- Data portability. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons arising from your particular situation, including profiling, unless the administrator demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for the website’s operation. Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be applied to you to provide services under the concluded agreement and for direct marketing by the operator. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries as defined by data protection regulations, meaning they will not be transferred outside the European Union territory.
4. Information in Forms
The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided. In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the connection of data in forms with the user’s email address filling out the form. In such a case, the user’s email address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form. Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., for the purpose of processing a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly inform what it is used for.
5. Administrator’s Logs
Information about user behavior on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
6. Important Marketing Techniques
The operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic through Google Analytics (Google Inc., USA). The operator does not provide personal data to this service operator, only anonymized information. The service is based on using cookies on the user’s end device. Regarding user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, users can view and edit information derived from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. The operator uses solutions that analyze user behavior by creating heat maps and recording user behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before being sent to the service operator, so the operator does not know which individual the information relates to. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not recorded. The operator uses an automated solution to operate the website for users, which can send emails to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the operator.
Information on Cookies
Maintaining user sessions on the website (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage.
Managing Cookies – How to Express and Withdraw Consent in Practice?
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone